terça-feira, outubro 09, 2001

Tô doidão, tô doidão!!!

"How about not hitting it, but kind of doing it with your hand? Real nice, real good. Here we go. We need to make it... yeah, let's... here we go. Okay, Chuck's rolling. Chuck's rolling. Chuck... I'd like to do another one, if we can. Frankie, I think you should go back and forth, instead of trying to... the harder you throw them, the worse it sounds. Now, now we're starting to make more sense. Beautiful, beautiful... Beautiful. Now it sounds like jewelry. Here we go. Now we're starting to really sound... that's beautiful, here we go. Also, make sure that you're in the rhythm, too, here we go. It's a little bit fast. Let's... I wanna... let me try to establish it. One, two, one, two, three, go. Okay, now here's the... here's the thing. Frankie? Again, please. Here we go, okay? Everybody ready? Alright, here goes... Okay, fine. Now to the top. This time, let... no... Okay, here we go. Sounds great. Okay, let me... I think it's just a little bit fast. Can I establish another rhythm? Uh, make it, uh... one. One, two, one, two, three..."

- Brian Wilson, 1966, durante as gravações do Smiley

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário